Streets of Busan
Salam & Hi to all.
My job sometimes need me to travel to several countries from time to time. This time, i got a chance to go to South Korea for the 1st time of my life (2013). Even tough busy, but during some available free time we try to explore around.
Some of my observation to share 🙂 :
1. Koreas loves to eat! After working hours we can see the restaurants in the city was jam-packed !
2. They love to eat healthy , natural based food. It is quite hard to find any obese koreans during my stay.
3. Fashion,fashion,fashion. Their winter coat design is awesome, latest trend, very good material used. And the price is reasonable too. U can get a good bargain at some boutique shop at the streets near the Busan’s port.
4. Many ‘ajumma’ walking faster than me doing all sorts of things, mostly working 🙂
5. Super clear LCD TV is everywhere !!!
6. Super fast blinding rapid internet speed !
7. Neons lights illuminates the night city-landscape. They were colorful, not to mention beautiful
8. I love their on-the-go 3000 won snack ! Sooo good to have them, especially during walking in the cold shivering post-winter wind
9. They love chiwawas ! and during winter the chiwawas also have their winter cute apparels!
10. After 35 years old of seeing it, finally i got the chance to actually to hold the snow in my own hands ( Alhamdulillah)
11. Some few shop owner actually greeted us ” Selamat Pagi” , “Apa khabar” when we pass by their shop.
12. Unlimited dose of Korean drama 24Hours
13. Watching “Running Man’ without English Translation was very challenging
14. Kebab , kebab, kebab for lunch
15. I love the feel and the warmth of the heated seat in the car. So comfortable !
16. Moving mini octopus’s tentacles moving down your throat during dinner accompanied by your colleague’s moral support to keep swallowing.
17. Freshness of open sea breeze during standing at Taejongdae Cliff. My advice, take the bus up, walk downhill afterwards if u have time.
Thank you very much 🙂